Sunday, February 19, 2012

Knitted scarves

Here are a few of the knitted scarves I've completed recently.
These below are plain old knit...cast on 12 with large needles and
knit until you get the length you want. Mine are 5 feet.


This pattern is called knit 1 below...I love the way it looks.
You can look on Utube for knit 1 below and find out how it's done.
Fun to knit. I used size 15 needles.


These scarves have got to be my favorites. Just your basic knit one purl one.
But with this yarn I love the pattern it makes. Again I used size 15 needles.
Cast on 13 and Always slip the first stitch as to knit. Makes a beautiful edge.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous CrochetBlogger said...

Love your color choices!

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Ruthie said...

I love these scarves, and I need to practice knitting. Haven't had much teaching on knitting but I love the look of it. What pattern did yo use, and also, do you have an easy pattern for crocheted log cabin afghans?? Thanks so much. Ruthie (Lisa's Mom!)

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Ruthie said...

I wrote the comment already

 

Post a Comment

<< Home