Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hearts Aplenty or Cuddly Valentine

I made this afghan for my friend Brenda's daughter.

This afghan is in a few books. Named 'Cuddly Valentine'
it appears in 'A year of Afghans book 5'
With the name 'Hearts Aplenty' I think its in quite a few books,
The big book of Crochet and The Best loved Afghans.

Quick to crochet it took me 3 nights after work. This is the
second one of these afghans I've made. The first was for
my cousins 30th wedding anniversary which is Valentines day.
I made hers in the color Claret and it's in my photo album.


5 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Beautiful! Your friend will love this!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger hooksandyarns said...

Very pretty!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Susan said...

That is pretty! Picture that in red...:-) That would pretty also. Or even a deep dark purple.

Susan

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful !!!!

Found my Big book of Crochet with the pattern in it and want to make it in burgundy. Are there any corrections to this pattern?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger WarpspeedLinda aka Crochetingfool said...

Thanks everyone!

This pattern is written the same in each and every book I've seen.
If you look follow the pattern and look at the picture if you run into a problem that should help...
Remember one end is all 3 spaces while the other end is 2, 3, 5, 3 and 2 spaces. If that doesn't help look at my scarf picture and just count the holes at tops and bottom...starting chain 213

 

Post a Comment

<< Home