Friday, December 18, 2009

Week of December 14th

Phew...busy busy week
I created and made these scarves this week
for some of the male co-workers I work with...
shipped them off to Chicago today....
plus
I knitted a green hat for my Auntie.
Pattern for the crocheted scarf is simple.
Make a chain of desired length using whatever size hook you prefer.
Single crochet in back loops for 18 rows. That's it



This hat pattern can be found on Ravelry here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lace-edged-womens-hat

4 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Candy said...

All of your scarves a so nice! I've made scarves like this too and they are soooo warm...everyone will love them! The hat is pretty too!

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

any chance of getting pattern for the hat.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these scarfs..they would be perfect for my boys! Any chance you would share the pattern? Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home