Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day

crocheted everything together...now on to the edge...

I woke up with a granny square pattern buzzing around
in my brain...started crocheting around 6:30am and by
11am I came up with this....to make the triangle all you do
is crochet the four squares together...then starting in any
corner increase area where you have 3dc ch2 3dc...start by a
slip stitch in the ch2 then chain three, 3 dc in next space,
all the way across ending in 1 dc in last ch2 space. Ch 3 turn,
3 dc in next space and in each space across row...1 dc in
last dc chain 3 turn.. continue decreasing until you only have
1 dc, 3dc in top end with 1 dc in last dc. Do this to all
four corners..


I'm now going around all the four big squares with two rows of white.
Then I plan on crocheting black around that and crocheting them all together.
I will decide what to do after that when I get there....

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger PattieJ said...

I love it!!! I especially love the way it looks when you crochet around the 4 grannies. Thats awesome! I will have to make one like that one of these days, I have too many granny projects going right now. :)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Trinket said...

That is really neat! What a clever design! :)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger JKL said...

Linda,
I love your patterns and will try the circle thing. You do good work. I think you blog is great. Keep it up. JKL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home