Sunday, May 20, 2007

Basketweave in Marble Burgundy

I used Marble Burgundy yarn from a kit I ordered for a Marbled
Spiral throw from the Mary Maxim catalog.
I changed my mind about the pattern in the kit and decided to
make the basketweave afghan instead.
(10) 100gram skeins, 100% Arcylic Machine Washable
chain 130 ~~~ double crochet the first row ch 2
second row 14 frontpost double crochet, 14 backpost double crochet,
ending in dc in last stitch chain 2 and turn.
after turning always frontpost in the frontpost stitches and
backpost in the back post stitches do this for 10 rows,
then reverse the order. This makes it look like the
basketweave...
I really like the feel of this afghan, it's heavy and soft
and really really warm!

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Love it! Basketweave is one of my new favorite stitches. :)

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger KZiggy said...

Oh my I love it ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home