Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Basketweave Afghan


This is called "RAINBOW BOUCLE AFGHAN". I USED THE BOUCLE YARN FOR THIS AFGHAN. I did not like working with this yarn at all. To start this afghan I had to use another type of yarn so that I could see the beginning chain to use this yarn. I do not like crocheting and not being able to see the stitches. After the foundation chain using another type of yarn this afghan works up very fast using this yarn because you are going around and behind stitches not into them using the front double crochet post and back double crochet post stitches.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Paula460 said...

that afghan must be so soft and cuddly... congratulations!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Gran3 said...

Another gorgeous pattern and afghan! Pattern, please??????? Thanks.

Gran3

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger WarpspeedLinda aka Crochetingfool said...

This pattern is done in 14 front post DC, 14 back post DC for 10 rows then reverse the order and do 14 front post dc in the back post and 14 back post in the front post. DC your first row so you can count how wide you want this.

Linda

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Lady Nixie said...

Do you happen to remember what size hook you used? I have some of this as well and OMG I hate working it at the begining too. Mine is Blue and DARK brown (almost black)... Also did you work this with 1 strand or 2? The only instructions I have are for KNITTING and not crocheting :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home